Renovated as a major national event between 2004 and 2006, the Atomium - which was not intended to survive Expo 58 for which it was the flagship construction - is today, with over 600,000 visitors per year, the most popular tourist attraction in the capital of Europe, an art centre and an international symbol of Brussels and Belgium.
- The purchased ticket remains valid from 10am until 5pm of the chosen date, regardless of the time of booking.
- During holiday periods, waiting time in the queues might be longer due to higher visitor numbers.
Wearing a mask is not compulsory, but is strongly recommended inside the monument.
The Atomium ticket includes entrance to Design Museum Brussels (150m away)
- 7 days a week : from Monday till Sunday included
- From 10 am to 6 pm (ticket office closing and last entry in the building at 5:30 pm)
ADAPTED OPENING HOURS
- 24 and 31 December : From 10am to 4pm
- 25 December and 1st January : From 12am to 6pm