Visit Atomium - Mini-Europe - Design Museum Brussels
The Atomium was designed and built for the Brussels World's Fair in 1958 and holds the middle ground between sculpture and architecture. Representing an iron crystal (with 9 atoms) enlarged 165 billion times, the monument, with its unique silhouette, has over time become the symbol of Brussels and Belgium. The Atomium not only offers the most beautiful view of Brussels, but also surprises its visitors with permanent and temporary exhibitions and installations that make it, year after year, one of the main attractions in the capital of Europe.
- The combined ticket for the Atomium also provides access to Mini-Europe and the Design Museum Brussels located 150 m away
- The purchased ticket remains valid between 10am and 5:30pm of the chosen date at the Atomium, between 11am and 6:30pm at the Design Museum Brussels and between 10am and 5pm for Mini-Europe
- During holiday periods, waiting time in the queues might be longer due to higher visitor numbers.
- Children smaller than 115cm have free access.
- Please note that transaction fees are charged when purchasing online tickets.
Wearing a mask is not compulsory, but is strongly recommended inside the monument.